Rise of the Healthcare Machines: Leveraging RPA, Machine Learning & Big Data in Healthcare
Hosted by the Massachusetts Health Data Consortium
Learn how Automation, AI and Predictive Analytics are leading to greater insights, smoother operations and faster outcomes in the healthcare industry.
Join our experts and host Denny Brennan with the Massachusetts Health Data Consortium for a real-world discussion and case study example about the next evolution of healthcare technology and how it can help you and question the norm:
- Will Robotic Process Automation (RPA) transform the way healthcare is transacted?
- How is Machine Learning (ML) being employed in the Healthcare Payer space?
- Can the power of Big Data and Hadoop technology be used to match more patients to organs, and save lives?
- How can NextGen technology help drive greater Infonomics from data, reduce operational costs and lead to better outcomes for patients, providers and payers?
- Andrew Van Etten, Director, NextGen Product Delivery Service Benefit Plan Administrative Services Corporation
- Mike Peterson, Principal of Data Solutions at xScion Solutions