Identifying, Remediating and Preventing IT Risks
The Department of Veteran Affairs, the nation’s largest hospital system, is implementing its Continuous Readiness in Information Security Program (CRISP), which is designed to reduce information security risks across VA enterprise infrastructure.
Read the case study to learn how xScion supports CRISP’s goals across the nation to:
- Help the VA identify and mitigate existing security vulnerabilities and weaknesses
- Conduct vulnerability assessments and support VA contingency plans to address potential IT security threats
- Provide operational infrastructure enhancements under the VA’s direction
- Support the VA’s efforts to accelerate compliance with data privacy and information security regulations
- Improve communication and coordination between IT teams across the VA.